Friday, January 29, 2010

Goodnight Moon

If rice is a staple on our dining table, this book is a staple on our little ones' shelves.  Having grown up in the Philippines, I didn't know many of what's considered children's classics here.  Imagine my delight when as a new mom and lifelong lover of books, I stumbled upon Children's Book of the Month Club.... there began a new chapter in my life as collector of children's books.  This was one of our very first purchases.  We're on our 3rd copy now, in 18+ years of parenting.  This still gives much pleasure.  I will forever remember the feel of having my wee one cuddled in my arms while reading this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Twelve Days of Christmas by Laurel Long

What I liked about this book was the artwork, which shows you the things that are mentioned in the lyrics.